We’re currently looking for a proactive and passionate Account Manager to join our expanding Operations team at BANNER AIRCRAFT INTERNATIONAL, INC (https://banner.aero/). This is a remote position without geographic limitations. We are seeking dedicated professionals with a proven track record in buying and/or selling aircraft parts and providing exceptional customer service. As a key member of our team, you will play a pivotal role in managing aircraft parts sales while delivering unparalleled service to our valued customers.
Our company is an international distributor and supplier of aerospace components, materials, and GSE equipment. Our mission is to exceed customers’ expectations through continuous improvement process, development, and effective communication.
- Conduct buying and selling activities, related to aircraft parts, manage repairs and exchanges, while ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, MROs and buyers in the aviation industry.
- Proactively identify market trends and opportunities to optimize sales strategies.
- Provide exceptional customer service by addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
- Collaborate with internal teams to streamline processes and improve overall efficiency in parts procurement and sales.
- Maintain accurate records of transactions, inventory, and customer interactions.
- Proven experience in buying and/or selling aircraft parts within the aviation industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft components, their functionalities, and market dynamics.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to establish mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Exceptional customer service orientation with a focus on building lasting relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools used in aircraft parts procurement and sales.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Upper Intermediate + level of written and spoken English that allows comfortably and effectively communicate with foreign counterparts.
- Readiness to work overtime and in different time zones (Africa, Americas, Middle East)
- Strong motivation to grow and develop professionally.
- Prior work experience in the procurement department of an airline or for an aircraft parts supplier is preferred.
- We have an effective mentoring and coaching system that will help excel in your new role.
- We want to support employee growth and professional development through various means (professional training, language courses, industry conventions, etc.)
- Contract employment
- Commitment, dedication, and hard work will be properly compensated.
- The compensation consists of the fixed salary and bonuses tied to sales performance.
- Remote work