BANNER AIRCRAFT INTERNATIONAL is an international distributor of aerospace components, technical supplies and tools. We carry out deliveries and exchanges of node and accessories for aircraft (Airbus, Boeing, Sukhoi, MS-21) and helicopters (Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Mil, Kamov).
We invite applicants interested in working and growing within the framework of an international company in the field of sales for the position of
Sales and Development Manager in LATAM region (Spanish speaking countries).
IF you have experience in one of the following areas:
- Direct sales of aviation services and spare parts in large and very large volumes.
- Successful development of new areas in the field of airworthiness maintenance/after-sales service.
- Expert knowledge in the field of supply and / or repair of airline components.
- Established relations with the decision-makers of leading airlines.
- Skills of conducting effective negotiations and closing complex the transactions
AND native Spanish and fluent English speaking,
THEN we will be happy to meet you and discuss the terms of doing business.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with prospective customers in the aviation industry to grow and generate new sales in Spanish speaking region of LATAM
- Meeting sales targets.
- External development of the company including seeking new partners and agents, possible opening of branches, accessing new markets. Collecting and analyzing information on the market and customers.
- Participation in market and competitor research, seeking business development ideas.
- Participation and possible marketing management (events, promotions, presentations of services and products, etc.).
Company Benefits include:
- Remote work with a regular report on the progress achieved.
- Independent contractor (work as an agent).
- Business trips: regular trips through LATAM region. Periodicity is discussed.
- Base salary + % of sales + market development.
- Development: paid trainings, courses, seminars. The mentoring system.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org