BANNER AIRCRAFT INTERNATIONAL, INC. is an international distributor of aerospace components based in the Miami area, Florida. We offer our customers a wide range of aircraft parts and consumable materials.
We invite applicants interested in working and growing within the international company to apply for the position of Sales and Business Development Manager in Middle East.
IF you have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Direct sales of aerospace services and aircraft parts.
- Successful business development of new areas in the field of airworthiness maintenance/aftersales service.
- Expert knowledge in the field of supply and / or repair of aircraft components.
- Established relationships with purchasing departments and decision-makers of major airlines and/ or government customers.
- Skills of conducting effective business negotiations and successful closing of complex transactions and maintaining customer relationship.
THEN we will be happy to meet you and discuss the terms of doing business.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with new prospects within the commercial and/or military aerospace industry.
- Determine the growth opportunities to ensure an effective sales and market coverage.
- Develop and implement the sales and market strategies to increase existing business and market share.
- Understand client needs and requirements; work with the team to shape an offering.
- Monitor and analyze sales figures and trends, investigate reasons for changes and disseminate information to all stakeholders making recommendations and ensuring corrective actions.
- Participate in market and competition research, generate new business development ideas.
- Active engagement in marketing campaigns (events, promotions, presentations of company’s services and products, etc.).
Company Benefits include:
- Remote work with regular progress report meetings.
- Independent contractor (work as an agent).
- Business trips: regular trips and customer meetings throughout the region. Subject to prior approval.
- Base salary + sales commissions
- Professional development: training, courses, and seminars. Mentorship.